The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club

Tamriel's only book club! We're a guild of casual and social friends which started in The Elder Scrolls Online, but has branched into The Secret World (Arcadia), and other games as well. Reading takes you to magical places! Well, reading and skooma....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoyaBeninax

FoyaBeninax
Eats books for breakfast--figuratively *and* literally.
Eats books for breakfast--figuratively *and* literally.

Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely! Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely!   Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:19 am

Title.
*ESPECIALLY MORROWIND!*
Yeah there is too much to say...so just basically the title.
As for the paring, it doesn't matter slash or het or gen...if anybody really cares.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus
Grand Pagemaster and President for Life

Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely!   Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:37 am

I LOVE MORROWIND. I was so happy in ESO to be able to go to Mournhold, and to be able to meet Almalexia.
Back to top Go down
https://epbotmc.forumotion.com
Briolase

Briolase
Doesn't need a J name to fit in with all the cool kids

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely!   Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:47 am

I know, I erected the spine of excitement when I got to go to Morrowind. Don't get me started.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely!   Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 4:26 am

Especially when you go beneath the city into what I'm pretty sure is
spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA "Sword Envy." Khajiit Love Slave to Profxmas
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely!   Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Giggling uncontrollably over this thread's title.

Do you guys thing the Morag Tong will be making an appearance at all?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely!   Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:06 pm

I assumed that she was Dark Brotherhood, based on her badass armor and how sketchy she was about calling her "organization" out. The Morag Tong is fully legal, so a member of that would have no problem explaining that that's who they worked for.

I agree though with how cool it would be to see something about the split.
Back to top Go down
Briolase

Briolase
Doesn't need a J name to fit in with all the cool kids

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely!   Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:27 pm

I had assumed she was Morag Tong, and I believe it even gets mentioned in the dialogue. (She doesn't say so, but our character guesses at one point. At least in the EP. Of course, it could have been a wrong guess, but Morag Tong was my assumption)
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely!   Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:28 pm

I didn't actually know that about the Tong, so thanks for enlightening me. In Morrowind, the DB's hideout is in the Underworks of Mournhold, so that's a reason I thought she associated with them when we go down there and she talks about how it was her home or something but it was overtaken by the faction who's name I can't recall because I'm on my phone....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely!   Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely! Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in Elder Scrolls fandom? Just come in and talk about it! I'm so lonely!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club :: Wabbajack :: General Bric-a-Brak-