The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club

Tamriel's only book club! We're a guild of casual and social friends which started in The Elder Scrolls Online, but has branched into The Secret World (Arcadia), and other games as well. Reading takes you to magical places! Well, reading and skooma....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How's the move going?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briolase

Briolase
Doesn't need a J name to fit in with all the cool kids

How's the move going?  Empty
PostSubject: How's the move going?    How's the move going?  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:12 am

Everyone getting settled in? How's the new place? Piccies?

I've been working the past 3 weeks with no time off, and I'm hoping it's over, but I'm not holding my breath. Still, can we plan a play-date soon or something?
Back to top Go down
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA "Sword Envy." Khajiit Love Slave to Profxmas
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: How's the move going?    How's the move going?  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:34 pm

I'll take some pictures once everything stops lookin so trash-heapy! It's almost there, everything is slowly settling into place.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: How's the move going?    How's the move going?  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Aight I made an album cuz I took lots of pictures and I'm too lazy to lower the resolution from the ridikilus size my phone defaults to.
Still pretty messy but livable.

The Still Unnamed House!
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus
Grand Pagemaster and President for Life

PostSubject: Re: How's the move going?    How's the move going?  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Those are great pictures! Man, I'm so happy to have intergnats again after a two-and-a-half week hiatus! How have you been Brio?? I'm getting ESO back probably this weekend.... after going to see Katy Perry on Sunday. Don't judge me. Or do. I don't care. I'm a Katy Cat. Fuck you and your judgmental stare. I know you're judgmentally staring right now.
Back to top Go down
https://epbotmc.forumotion.com
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: How's the move going?    How's the move going?  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:46 pm

I'm judgmentally staring. From across the hallway. Through the bathroom door blocking my view of your bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: How's the move going?    How's the move going?  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:49 pm

That bathroom door shall remain my stalwart shield from your gaze of judgment for the entirety of the duration of our lease.
Back to top Go down
Briolase

Briolase
Doesn't need a J name to fit in with all the cool kids

PostSubject: Re: How's the move going?    How's the move going?  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:33 am

GOD I AM STILL WORKING. 5 weeks no days off and counting. My boss swears I get a day off thursday, we shall see. I reeeeally want to resub to eso, but before I do I want to make sure I actually have time to play.

I got a beta invite to Archeage. Might try it out.

I looooove your house. Stash me in the attic.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: How's the move going?    How's the move going?  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:31 pm

How's the move going?  Giphy

I'm resubbing when you guys do too. Morrowind is tiding me over for now. Archeage looks really fun, I was lusting over it on Steam a bit. You should let us know how it goooes.

You probably don't want to live in the attic... at least for another month or so. Gets frighteningly hot up there. I guess you might be used to xtrem heat but I wouldn't wish that on anybody. Looks like it used to be used as a bedroom though, there's a closet and everything. Complete with some excellent lookin graffiti.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: How's the move going?    How's the move going?  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:01 am

We...we do have an actual, you know, spare bedroom.... like, in a not hot-as-balls part of the house....

I'm also just waiting on you guys to resub. Now that I'm rollin' in the dough, so to speak. I mean, I would be if I could curb my alcoholism.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's the move going?    How's the move going?  Empty

Back to top Go down

How's the move going?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club :: Wabbajack :: General Bric-a-Brak-