The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club

Tamriel's only book club! We're a guild of casual and social friends which started in The Elder Scrolls Online, but has branched into The Secret World (Arcadia), and other games as well. Reading takes you to magical places! Well, reading and skooma....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoyaBeninax

FoyaBeninax
Eats books for breakfast--figuratively *and* literally.

[Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth Empty
PostSubject: [Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth   [Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:05 am

This forum doesn't allow me to put a link on it so I have to say:

copy "The great house dagoth mod morrowind" in to the search bar of google and the first result should be "Great House Dagoth - Planet Elder Scrolls - GameSpy"

THEN JUST DOWNLOAD AND PLAY IT YOU FETCHERS!

Back to top Go down
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA "Sword Envy." Khajiit Love Slave to Profxmas
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: [Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth   [Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Ooooooh nice I really do need to finish Morrowind's storyline. Didn't manage to before Online's release.

I did play a mod similar to this for Oblivion where you could join the Mythic Dawn after beating the main quest but it was kinda over-the-top evil and really cheesy. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
FoyaBeninax

FoyaBeninax

PostSubject: Re: [Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth   [Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:36 am

YES FINISH MORROWIND!
The Great House Dagoth mod is fun, though the ending is somehow weird, I like it in general. It almost made me ship Nerevar/Dagoth Ur. But no, Nerevar belongs to all of his loyal followers lol
The joining Mysthic Dawn mod sounds interesting. I might try it sometime later. But I don't like Mythic Dawn that much. They are basically pure villain, not like Dagoth.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA "Sword Envy." Khajiit Love Slave to Profxmas
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: [Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth   [Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Once I realized that stamina affects basically everything in the game it became really fun. No fast travel is weird to get used to but if you can find a mages guild they'll teleport you to lots of the main cities for cheap. And silt striders are cooool, really wish they were in ESO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth   [Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth Empty

Back to top Go down

[Morrowind MOD]The Great House Dagoth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club :: Wabbajack :: Other Games-