The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club

Tamriel's only book club! We're a guild of casual and social friends which started in The Elder Scrolls Online, but has branched into The Secret World (Arcadia), and other games as well. Reading takes you to magical places! Well, reading and skooma....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You guys helped me and didn't know it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briolase

Briolase
Doesn't need a J name to fit in with all the cool kids

You guys helped me and didn't know it. Empty
PostSubject: You guys helped me and didn't know it.   You guys helped me and didn't know it. EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:09 pm

On April 22, my cat Bea died. Saying it's been rough on me is an understatement. She's been with me 15 years and in all that time, we've never been apart. I've been depressed and withdrawn. I haven't wanted to see or talk to anyone RL because I haven't wanted to deal with the whole sympathy and feeling like I had to talk about it thing. I've been a hermit.

ESO has been my refuge during this time. When I'm not working (and sometimes when I am) playing is what I've been doing to escape. But you guys have been keeping me cheered up, keeping me from sinking into a total black hole. Writing has always been especially cathartic for me, and it always cheers me up to see a new post, and to be inspired and motivated to do something creative that will hopefully entertain you. And just hanging out in game, pissing about in the Ebon Flask has gotten me out of the doldrums.

So, I just wanted to say thanks, and let you know what's been going on and that you've helped me a lot just by being your wonderful selves.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA "Sword Envy." Khajiit Love Slave to Profxmas
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: You guys helped me and didn't know it.   You guys helped me and didn't know it. EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:35 pm

That's so sad... losing a pet is always so hard. I'm just glad we could help in some way.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus
Grand Pagemaster and President for Life

PostSubject: Re: You guys helped me and didn't know it.   You guys helped me and didn't know it. EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Likewise. I am so sorry for your loss, but so happy that we're friends now. You've improved our lives equally as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://epbotmc.forumotion.com
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA "Sword Envy." Khajiit Love Slave to Profxmas
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: You guys helped me and didn't know it.   You guys helped me and didn't know it. EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Definitely the best guild I've ever been in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys helped me and didn't know it.   You guys helped me and didn't know it. Empty

Back to top Go down

You guys helped me and didn't know it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1