The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club

Tamriel's only book club! We're a guild of casual and social friends which started in The Elder Scrolls Online, but has branched into The Secret World (Arcadia), and other games as well. Reading takes you to magical places! Well, reading and skooma....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus
Grand Pagemaster and President for Life

Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian Empty
PostSubject: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:10 am

There were only around 10 of us wailing on it for the longest time.

Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian BFnUc5h

Finally, 40 minutes later, everyone else shows up. The beast's health bar actually begins visibly shrinking at that point. Also, the people who got knocked up look like a synchronized skydiving team. I think I had a hidden framerate debuff at that point also.

Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian 7mUb0Ye
Back to top Go down
https://epbotmc.forumotion.com
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA "Sword Envy." Khajiit Love Slave to Profxmas
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:26 am

You see the announcement for an ability the one in tokyo has? Gives you a debuff stack every second you're facing it.
I wanna kill one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Briolase

Briolase
Doesn't need a J name to fit in with all the cool kids

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:04 am

GAH this is so frustrating.

Now I have to work night shift 5 nights a week for 3 weeks instead of two. What the hell.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:27 am

Three weeks now? Whyyy? I think you should just say fukit and play during work.

The event does go until the 17th and I managed to get pets from 2/5 golems that I fought but maybe I'm just really lucky like that. So hopefully you can get somethin. The bonus AP is by far the best part.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Briolase wrote:
GAH this is so frustrating.

Now I have to work night shift 5 nights a week for 3 weeks instead of two. What the hell.

That sucks. Sad I miss you. I'm with Amaka though; play during work, just maybe stay away from research or story quests. At least down a few golems! I'm guessing the AP doesn't really matter to you though if you already have all the skill wheel filled out, but you know. I too have found pets from 2/5 golems. AND A MONOCLE. I wish I was in Tranny town though so I could get green eyes....
Back to top Go down
Briolase

Briolase

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:47 pm

I'll probably do the events from work if you guys show me how to get to them. I never did them last year.

I miss y'all tooooo.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Yay! Yeah, I've just been joining the event chat channel every time I log in and watching for the ones I feel like doing. You can join the channel by typing "/chat join event" and people will call out things like "SF golum up unengaged dim 3 636,740. MU on me" or something like that which means that the shadowy forest golem is up, no one has attacked it yet, what dimension it's in and what it's coordinates are. Usually, I just add the spotter to my friends and then meetup on them quickly so you get in the correct dimension/ area. Most of these people use the automeetup addon so they don't need to accept tons of MU requests. The coordinates aren't super important because all the golems only appear in one area in their respective zones, and you can find out where that is here. There is also special event lore near each of the spawn locations.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Also, does anyone know how to remove a hat? It seems I can't remove my zebra mask without switching to another hat..... I just want to go hatless now.... Sad

Update: Figured it out. I had an addon that was bugging out the dressing room's ability to view/ remove what I was currently wearing.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:52 pm

You bettah be taking off the mask for the monocle. Too bad they don't stack.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:19 pm

I know! I was just thinking about how badly I wish I could put the monocle ON the zebra. Maybe a top hat too....
Back to top Go down
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:18 pm

I want the eyes just for the sake of having em. Don't know if I'd even use them ever, they'd clash with mah blue hairs.

Gotta say, I really appreciate how this game lets you hop between the servers. I was in a French one yesterday. Made me feel ever so classy.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:26 pm

ESO LEARN FROM THIS.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:39 am

I really like how the Blue Mountain rock golem just sits sadly on a hill waiting for people to come up and try to fight it. Most of the others wander around their areas, but this guy just seems so sad....
(I had my graphics turned way down still when I took these.)

Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian NeYIewc

Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian ZgtEmar

I have 5 of the 8 shems that I can get, barring Tokyo, now. All I need are the ice, stone and air ones. In other news, I think the eye patch suits Jayne quite nicely. It gives him more of a international man of mystery sort of vibe, don't you think?

Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian 11qQhQn

Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian RapnICp
Back to top Go down
Briolase

Briolase

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:12 am

You are not allowed to have an international man of mystery vibe until you finish the Dream to Kill quest.

Also... POOR SAD GOLEM. I'm not sure I'd be able to attack him. I just want to buy him ice cream and a balloon.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:17 am

I know! I wasn't about to be the first one to throw a punch. There were so many people gathered there, and I think they all felt about the same, until this one guy..... what a bully.

I'm questing as fast as I can! TSW is pretty much all I have done the last three days solid.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast
AKA exclarogatif. AKA

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Sooo I have all the event clothing stuff now! Only four of the golems but I'm not as worried about them. I just wanted mah glowing eyes! Wish you could stack them- monocle on one glowin' eye, eye patch over the other.
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Congratulations!! I just need two golems.... I wish even more that I could stack those face items on top of my zebra head and have a monocled zebra with glowing eyes....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian   Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear diary, today I fought a giant stupid golem guardian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1