The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club

Tamriel's only book club! We're a guild of casual and social friends which started in The Elder Scrolls Online, but has branched into The Secret World (Arcadia), and other games as well. Reading takes you to magical places! Well, reading and skooma....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Guild and Forum Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus
Grand Pagemaster and President for Life

Official Guild and Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Official Guild and Forum Rules   Official Guild and Forum Rules EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:34 pm

If you'd like to be invited to our fun little reading circle, feel free to message myself (@hippopoctopus), @profxmas, @exclarogatif, @Vazmahkatz, or @briolase in game. Happy reading magic times!

1. Don't be an asshat. This is important. I know we're not all always the most mature group, but you can have fun and talk about how big your character's...feet... are and still not be douche nugget to your fellow guildmates.

2. Use your ESO account name as your username on this board. It just makes everything so much easier.

3. Respect the Lore. I mean, it's the Book of the Month Club--you hopefully have at least a passing interest in the books, even if it's just every single version of The Lusty Argonian Maid that you can get your hands on. Even if you're just here for a good time and free skooma, respect those who enjoy taking a minute to read some of the finer smut literature that Tamriel has to offer.

4. You don't have to be 18+, but for the love of Mara, at least act like it. This doesn't mean don't make stupid, immature, weird, cat-based, alcohol-induced jokes and comments--more, just a general level of adult respect and sportsmanship is to be expected. Harumph, harumph.

5. The guild bank is for everyone. It's there for you to use and abuse however you wish. Deposit unwanted items and crafting materials there for others to take and use/ craft-with/ deconstruct/ do inappropriate things with in the lower level of the Ebon Flask. And feel free to take whatever others have placed there for your own use/ pleasure, just don't be overly greedy or get some sort of entitled attitude (see rule number one).

6. Like cats.

Additional Notes:
If you would like to fight the good fight with us in Cyrodiil, we're on the Wabbajack (obviously) campaign. You don't have to be in the same campaign as us in order to be part of this guild, but it sure would be fun for the Book of the Month Club to claim a keep for its very own, wouldn't it?

If you'd like to join us in embracing the way of the Filth in The Secret World, we reside on the Arcadia server and are mostly Illuminati.

A note on Meow Meow Beenz
Meow Meow Beenz are a super hip and trendy way to express your like (or dislike) for anything someone else did or said! Simply rate with an easy 1-5 system! When you type "1 m m b" through "5 m m b" (without the spaces), our super advanced, integrated Meow Meow Beenz beta application will insert the proper graphic! Neato!

Current guild theme song:

I'll likely add more to this list as items pop into my head/ are suggested to me.

Last edited by Hippopoctopus on Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://epbotmc.forumotion.com
FoyaBeninax

FoyaBeninax
Eats books for breakfast--figuratively *and* literally.

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild and Forum Rules   Official Guild and Forum Rules EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Can I make a suggestion here?
Well I think we can set a group on Skype or something...that people can voice chat or send messages to others even when not on game. I don't know much about this kind of software just thinking...
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild and Forum Rules   Official Guild and Forum Rules EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 am

That's actually a really great idea Foya! Would people prefer Skype or Vent? I'm fine with either, but Vent takes up less bandwidth I think than Skype does.
Back to top Go down
FoyaBeninax

FoyaBeninax

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild and Forum Rules   Official Guild and Forum Rules EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:07 am

I don't know, I personally can use anything unless it charges me for fee :/
But whatever you put a group in there I will join you guys.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild and Forum Rules   Official Guild and Forum Rules EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:05 pm

I added @Vazmahkatz and @briolase to the list of people that people can request invites from, as well as a note on Meow Meow Beenz, and a guild theme song.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy
May have read a pamphlet once
May have read a pamphlet once

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild and Forum Rules   Official Guild and Forum Rules EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:56 am

Hey, I've got a 25-Slot mumble server sitting around if anyone wants to use it. Can change the name and password for it to represent the guild and everything. I don't think I've ever used it.
Back to top Go down
Briolase

Briolase
Doesn't need a J name to fit in with all the cool kids

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild and Forum Rules   Official Guild and Forum Rules EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:10 am

Izzy wrote:
Hey, I've got a 25-Slot mumble server sitting around if anyone wants to use it. Can change the name and password for it to represent the guild and everything. I don't think I've ever used it.

That'd be great!
Back to top Go down
Hippopoctopus

Hippopoctopus

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild and Forum Rules   Official Guild and Forum Rules EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:51 pm

I don't know what mumble is. I know that I mumble a lot in real life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild and Forum Rules   Official Guild and Forum Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Guild and Forum Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ebonheart Book of the Month Club :: New Readers Start Here!-